How To Get Old AdSense Account Closed So I Can Link To A New Website

Here's my solution to my AdSense Problem.  I tried to monetize this blog domain four years ago, and signed up for AdSense.  I put in my real info so I could get paid, but it the website didn't conform so AdSense denied the account for not enough traffic or something.  After some personal issues, I decided to delete the blog.  This only came back to haunt me recently when I attempted to sign up for AdSense for a different website on a different account.

I signed up on a different gmail account, no problem, but when I applied for the new site, I received an email telling me I was denied.  My account information matched the information from this website, and it is against policy to have two accounts with AdSense.  I thought this was simple enough, so I went to delete the old account because I have no use for it.  That's where the problem occurred.

In my attempt to delete the old account, I noticed Google wouldn't let me get to the Settings page in order to change the website or delete the account.  This didn't make sense, so I Googled what I had to do.  According to my search, you cannot delete an account that is not yet approved because in their eyes it 'doesn't exist'.  However, it exists enough to prevent me from making a different account with a different site.

My solution is to recreate this website in hopes of getting it approved, just so I can shut it down.  So this is going to suck.  Thanks Google.  I genuinely appreciate your products and services, but this seems like a major oversight rather than a protective measurement.  I really hope this can get resolved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 the Next Total Solar Eclipse USA, and Other Future Solar Eclipses

Charleston, South Carolina Shooting Employee